We here at the Friends of Raystown Lake are proud to announce that the 2023 Allegrippis Trail Days will be held on May 20-21. ! Our focus is to involve more families on bikes, and continue to support the amazing Allegrippis trail system. The main vending area is surrounding the Seven Points Visitor Center to have better access to the skills park, and create a more inclusive family friendly environment.
- Onsite camping is assigned at Susquehannock. This is group camping!
- Off-site camping at Seven Points Campground is available via the www.recreation.gov website.
- We are having the vendor area near Seven Points Visitor Center this year! There most likely will not be demo bikes available this year again but we are planning to have vendors from within the industry and also skills clinics. Focus on kids skills, aerial, and trail maintenance and ethics.
- Entertainment returns in the form of live music, beer, kombucha, and other non-alcoholic options Saturday night at the Amphitheater!
- This is a weekend to get out of the house, camp, ride bikes, have a cookout at your campsite, and kick off what will be an active and kick butt summer.
- List of vendors and event products TBA
Want to be involved or have specific questions about the event? Great! E-mail us at email@example.com